Support Scheme for Community Based Amenities and Services 2018
This scheme aims to support improvement of community amenities and services. Support is available to Community or Voluntary Groups involved in the provision of community based amenities and services through the following themes;
- Improving accessibility, fire safety or energy efficiency of Community Facilities.
- Support for Community Tidy Town Initiatives and Community Amenity Projects
- Community Activities, Services or Equipment that promote social inclusion.
- Support for Arts and Cultural Activities of Community, Voluntary and Professional Arts Organisations under the Arts Act 2003
- Support for Heritage Activities of Schools, Heritage, Cultural Heritage and Community Organisations
- Support for initiatives/activities of Schools, Community and Voluntary Organisations promoting or increasing the use of the Irish Language
The application form and further details regarding schemes 1 and 2 above can be accessed on the Council’s website at http://www.galway.ie/en/Services/CommunityEnterpriseEconomicDevelopment/FinancialSupports/ and are also available by e-mailing email@example.com or by telephoning 091 – 509521.