Foras na Gaeilge: Youth Events Scheme 2020
Foras na Gaeilge is providing funding for appropriate Youth Events programmes (which must contain a minimum of 12 sessions) through Irish for young people (3 to 18 years of age):
- which aim to strengthen the Irish language through a mix of activities;
- that are not residential events;
- which will run between 31 August 2020 and 02 July 2021;
- applications for festivals, competitions or one-off events will not be accepted
Grants are provided out of public funding, and Foras na Gaeilge has statutory duties to ensure value for money for all funded projects.
Foras na Gaeilge recommends to applicants to seek joint funding for projects, when appropriate, and to cooperate with other organisations in order to achieve the best value from the Foras na Gaeilge grant.
We particularly welcome applications from organisations located in areas recognised in Government strategies or legislation.
- Treoirlínte Dhátheangach_Bilingual Guidelines_Scéim na nImeachtaí Óige 2020-21
- Foirm Iarratais Dhátheangach_Bilingual Application Form_Scéim na nImeachtaí Óige 2020-21
Please note that every applicant must submit the relevant safeguarding checklist with the application:
- Guidance for Safeguarding Policy Checklist_North
- Guidance for Child Protection Policy Checklist_South
- Safeguarding Policy Checklist_North
- Child Protection Policy Checklist_South
A signed hard copy must be submitted to Foras na Gaeilge before the deadline.
If you have any question on any aspect of the qualifying criteria, contact Foras na Gaeilge before the deadline, 12.00pm, Friday 20th March 2020.